Cats and Dogs 2: the revenge of Kitty Galore
What age is this for?
What’s it about?
Kitty Galore is a wicked cat with an evil plan to make all dogs on Earth go mad so that cats can once again rule over humans and have them for slaves. The top secret agent team of dogs – DOGS – have discovered her plans. Lou, the top spy dog and his second in charge Butch, seek out the help of ex-police dog Diggs to help them find and stop Kitty Galore. They also use the help of Seamus, a carrier pigeon.
Meanwhile, the cat spy agency MEOWS, is also looking for Kitty Galore. Catherine and Tab Lazenby are doing their best to catch Kitty because they know she is very dangerous. It seems the only way to catch Kitty is for dogs and cats to work together!
What to look out for
Quite a lot of action violence with dogs and cats yelling, threatening, hitting, biting and kicking one another and other scenes such as:
- Diggs bites a kidnapper dressed as a clown.
- Diggs threatens to kill Seamus with a hammer and carries him in his mouth.
- Diggs and Catherine are chained together by Kitty Galore, then left hanging from the ceiling above a tank of water.
- Catherine slaps, hits and kicks cats who work for Kitty Galore
There are also some scenes which could scare younger kids such as:
- A cute little puppy unzips her coat and transforms into the wicked Kitty Galore.
- Kitty Galore and Mr Tinkles are both very scary looking cats.
- Diggs, Butch, Seamus and Catherine become trapped on top of an electrified fair-ride.
Moral of the Story
The message of the story is that even your enemies can become your friends if you try to get on.
About our colour guide
Content is age appropriate for children this age
Some content may not be appropriate for children this age. Parental guidance recommended
Content is not age appropriate for children this age